If you are interested in coaching for TFC please contact Marlow Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a player has been chosen for a TFC Classic, Academy or FAST program the following information will be required. If you are looking to register for tryouts or assessments, the link will be posted shortly. Please stay tuned.
TFC TDA, Fast Classic, Classic - Please follow these guidelines:
1) Required Registration Paperwork
- 2 recent 1" x 1" passport-type color head shot photos on photo paper (w/name on back!)
- 2 copies of NCYSA Medical Form
A. click on this link to fill out and print 2 copies
B. use your child's full legal name, no nicknames
C. Under "Full Association" fill in: Triangle Futbol Club
- 1 copy of US Club Soccer Medical Release
US Club Soccer Medical Release
- 1 copy of birth certificate for proof of age (only needed for players NEW to TFC)
2) Materials Submission
- If you are joining your team prior to the start of the fall season, please submit all of this registration paperwork to your team manager.
- If you are being added to the roster after the seasonal year has begun, please submit it directly to the club’s NCYSA head registrar via US Mail (contact info below).
It takes approximately two weeks to process the paperwork and have you officially rostered to your team. It is important that you don’t delay getting your registration materials submitted since doing so will only lengthen the process. TFC players are NOT permitted to play in any games or tournaments until the registration process has been completed.
If you have any questions regarding the required paperwork or the process itself, please contact the club’s NCYSA Head Registrar:
TFC c/o Lisa Drake
PO Box 1042
Carrboro NC 27510
***WHEN SENDING MATERIALS DIRECTLY PLEASE INDICATE WHICH TEAM YOU ARE ON***
TFC Rec Players - Please follow these guidelines:
1) 1 copy of birth certificate
2) 1 copy of NCYSA Medical form
- please scan and email documents to Chris Young at email@example.com